MedWorxs LLC, Certified 6/5/2014, Evolution Version 6.1, ID Number: 06052014‐2420‐1, Modules Tested:
170.314(a)(1‐15); 170.314(b)(1‐5, 7); 170.314(c)(1‐3);170.314(d)(1‐8); 170.314(e)(1‐3);
170.314(f)(1‐3); 170.314(g)(2‐4) Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS002v3; CMS050v2; CMS068v3;CMS069v2; CMS138v2;
CMS156v2; CMS157v2; CMS165v2; MS166v3
Additional software used: Truven Health Analytics, Ingage Patient
Costs and Limitations Statement:
- The Evolution 6.1 application and associated supporting applications require a monthly support fee per provider, which includes software updates, Truven Products and Health Record Central Patient Portal.
- The Evolution 6.1 application requires an annual subscription fee per box for Direct Messaging services and Transitions of Care Summaries (health information exchange). Messages sent outside the product’s HISP network of EMR Direct may require fees per transaction.
- Laboratory Interface Systems and Radiology Viewing Systems are not included in package pricing. MedWorxs has several recommended vendors but will work with other vendors and one-time interface costs may be applicable for each system.
- The Evolution 6.1 application may require one-time costs to establish each interface for transmission and reporting to regional health exchanges, immunization registries, cancer registries and public health agencies.
- Support for integration with other ONC certified systems or existing facility resources, such as medication dispensing systems, dictation systems, or patient monitoring devices may require additional fees or costs.
Technical or Practical Limitations:
- Hardware, software, network and wireless capability are not included in package pricing and can vary based on facility requirements. Hardware List and Use is detailed below.
Portal Supported Measures:170.314(b)(1); 170.314(b)(2); 170.314(b)(4); 170.314(b)(7); 170.314(e)(1); 170.314(e)(2; 170.314(e)(3); 170.314(g)(2)(partial)
© 2015 MedWorxs LLC. All rights reserved.